THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Serendipity: New Magalogue from The Angel Company


In yesterday's mail I received my new "Magalogue" and I LOVE IT! Just what is a Magalogue" you ask? It is a cross between a magazine and catalogue, and will be published twice a year in the spring and fall. In addition, the company will go back to printing just one core catalogue instead of two. The new magalogue takes place of the spring and fall supplements from the past, and has many new stamp sets and project ideas. Most of all I think I love the design, and I think that The Angel Company will have much success with this new idea.

The magalogue will go online February 1, 2009. www.theangelcompany.net

If you would like a copy, I'll mail you one for $3.50 (that includes postage.) I take Paypal or you can send me a check. Let me know.

No comments: