THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello...I'm having issues with Photobucket

As you can see from the humongous picture below...I even resized all the pictures and still I'm having trouble.

Anyhow, if you want to see the picture slideshow, click on the picture below and it will take you to Photobucket. Then click on slideshow in top right corner.

Someday I'll get this all figured out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan,
I keep up with you by your emails..your boys are so big and handsome. You are so right life goes by quick. Travis has been gone a year Monday..it does not seem real. Please let me know if you have any workshops for scrap and cards. I miss you guys...Love ya, Sandy