THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm ashamed to say it has been almost 3 years since I've posted anything on here.  A lot has happened in 3 years - ha!   My oldest son who is in the Marines has been to Afghanistan and back twice, he got married in 2010, and in January of this year he and his wife had a baby boy.  My middle son is getting married in August, and my youngest son will be a junior in high school this fall.  So family life has been busy to say the least.

I still make cards and scrapbook, though I'm horrible with taking pictures and posting them.  I must do better with that.  It's these two hobbies that I enjoy most and help me to stay sane in my busy life of working full time, and also a part-time job playing piano for a church.

I will leave you with a picture of this handsome fella who just turned 6 months old on July 6th.




No comments: