THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 23, 2012

My father-in-law passed away today after a long battle with cancer and spending the past month in the hospital.  He was 86 years old.  He was a great man of God--a dedicated and faithful Christian.  He was a Deacon in our church for more than 40 years, and he loved his family.  We will miss him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jan,

I am so sorry for your loss! May all our good memories of this wonderful man comfort you at this time of loss! Sending prayers and hugs your way!

xoxo