THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boy am I Pooped!

Today makes the 9th straight day I've worked. (I work 2 part-time jobs.)

I had hoped to take today off, but my co-worker at the law office has been out sick since last Friday. She is still out today and who knows about tomorrow.

I can't wait for the weekend though. I'm on call 10-5 at the store (I have to call in at 9am to see if anyone called in sick and if no one does, I don't have to work.)

I asked off for Sunday and Monday, so I will get some free time....yippee!!!!!!! I need it. My feet and legs are so tired from working at the store. No sitting down there...unless you are on your lunch break.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

man, jobs can really take it out of ya, huh? I hope you get A LONG WEEKEND!!
:)

Mary said...

Today is September the 19th and I was just checking in to see how you're doing! It's been months since you've posted, so I hope all is well.

Mary