THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Shackapalooza 2009

In April, my friend Cheryl and I traveled to Angola, Indiana (to the Potawatomi Inn at Pokagon State Park) for a long weekend of stamping with friends from the Stamp Shack. Shackapalooza 2009 it was called. I took lots of pictures of the girls, our craft room, and we also went on a shopping trip in nearby Fort Wayne, IN to a store called Stamping Day and Night. I even took pictures of the girls shopping and some of the gorgeous cards on display in the store.

I had a great time meeting the girls from the stamp Shack, and Cheryl and I came home with bag of souvenirs and great memories. Driving over 1500 miles in 4 days...it was worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat :)

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/thecozycabin/?action=view&current=b44153b5.pbw

1 comment:

BarbK said...

wonderful pictures, Jan. I hope there is one next year so I can go.