THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tough Week

My sweet 33 year old nephew Mark passed away on Sunday, March 15th, from a heart attack. Please remember my brother Jerry, wife Sharon, Mark's siblings: Kelly, Keith and Troy, and my parents: Thomas & Frances (affectionately Jr. & Frankie) in your prayers. If you would like to read his obit. in the newspaper, here is the link: http://www.legacy.com/Roanoke/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=125202970

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis I am so sorry for you loss! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! HUGS!

Cathy and Steve said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you all.

Carri said...

I am sorry to here of your loss, I came here to your blog to get to know you better. I hope you are comforted by time and family.