THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Found my camera cord


and it was practically in front of my face the whole time...kind of sticking out from a pile on my desk....but I thought it was the cord to something else. Honestly, I must clean more often.

I made this card for a friend who had surgery not long ago, and he has a really great sense of humor. I love the pig stamp which is in a set from Stampin Up. The background paper is from OctoberAfternoon.com.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is such a fun image! Love all the colors you used and I think anyone recovering from illness or surgery would have quite a smile when opening this cute card! :>

Anonymous said...

So so cute! I love that image! Love the layout! Glad you found your cord- that always happens to me too Sis! LOL!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a fun card. It's sure to make your friend smile, in spite of having surgery. Glad you found your cord. :)

christie said...

glad you found your cord...looking forward to more posts!!! great card too