THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello from my neck of the woods

I didn't realize how hard it is at first to get a blog going. After all, I'm a big gabber, so writing shouldn't be the problem....right? I guess it will just take me a little time to get used to the blogging thing.

Only 5 more days until we leave for vacation, and I can't wait! My hubby and 3 sons are heading to Pirateland Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC for a whole week! We are renting a house in the campground, and there is so much to do there including a short walk within the campground to the beach. We've been saving loose change for 6 months so that we can rent a golf cart. There is an indoor pool, outdoor pool, lazy river, small lakes for fishing and paddle boats, playground with basketball courts, arcade, snackbars, laundromat and a store. We love vacationing at campgrounds because there is so much to do. My youngest was only 7 months old the last time we went to Pirateland, and now he is 12 1/2. For the past several years we have rented a house at Ocean Lakes Campground (Myrtle Beach, SC), and we love it there too. We are going with friends who actually have a camper.

1 comment:

Sherri Thacker said...

Hello!! Love your cute blog!! Its great! Sherri