THE COZY CABIN

Hi my name is Jan. Welcome to my home. I'm pretty much of an amateur at this blogging thing, but I'm learning. I stay pretty busy working a full-time job, but in my spare time I enjoy papercrafting, reading, cooking and spending time with my family. So, you'll see a little variety on here from time to time. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good morning!

After a fitfull night's sleep and waking up with a backache, I'm ready to tackle the day. Here's what's on the agenda: 1/2 day at work, getting my hair cut and the gray hairs (yes I have some of those) colored, heading home to pick up my guys, taking all 3 of them for a haircut, then we're going to the big mall for some beach shopping. All three need shorts and some of those sleeveless shirts. I hope your day is blessed!!

No comments: